6 Days Desert Tour From MARRAKECH To Sahara and Camel trek
6 days Desert tour from Marrakech Description:
- availability: everyday
- duration:6 days/5 nights
- destination: Zagora & Merzouga
- type: Private
Highlights of the 6 days Desert tour from Marrakech :
- cross the Atlas Mountains
- visit the famous Ait benhaddou Kasbahs
- Stay in a Desert Camp
- Camel Trek for an hour or half
- enjoy a starry night in the Desert
- Visit the Taourirt Kasbahs.
- Drive through 3 valleys
- enjoy Learning About Berber Lifestyle
- Enjoy a berber Breakfast
A 4-day desert excursion to Merzouga’s Erg Chebbi dunes is a thrilling journey, but the final day of the trip requires a lengthy drive—roughly 10 hours—from Merzouga to Marrakech. We strongly advise extending the trip to a minimum of 5 days given the length of the trip. You can break up the long drive and thoroughly take in the amazing sights along the way with the extra time with our 6 days desert tour from marrakech.
Due to the abundance of attractions and activities offered beyond merely camel riding and a night in a deep Sahara desert camp, the 5 and 6 days desert tour from Marrakech to Erg Chebbi dunes and back to Marrakech are highly recommended. You may have some time to unwind and enjoy a cup of tea while taking in the spectacular surroundings by getting to the hotel early, which is situated at the base of the Erg Chebbi dunes.
The chance to communicate with the regional nomads is one of the joys of the lengthy excursion. You could have the opportunity to go inside their homes, which are frequently caverns dug out of the mountainside. This distinctive cultural encounter offers priceless insights into their customary way of living.
An intriguing option is to see the palm groves (palmeries) with an informed local guide. These verdant oases offer a startling contrast to the arid surroundings and a window into the farming methods that have supported populations for many years.
in our 6 days desert tour from Marrakech You will give yourself more time to completely engage in the area’s rich cultural and natural history by choosing a four or five-day desert tour. The extra time assures you won’t miss any of the amazing activities waiting for you along the road, whether they involve exploring palm groves, gawking at the enormous sand dunes, conversing with local nomads, marveling at the towering dunes, or hiking through mesmerizing valleys and gorges.
6 Days Desert Tour from Marrakech itinerary :
Day 1: Marrakech – Telouet – Ouarzazate (200 Km)
- After breakfast,
- begin your 6 days desert tour from Marrakech,
- departing for Telouet via the High Atlas Mountains,
- crossing via the Tizi N Tichka pass at 2,260 meters,
- visiting the Kasbah of Pacha Glaoui in Telouet .
- Tracks to Ait Ben Haddou in the afternoon via the Ounila Valley and its Berber villages.
- The journey continues to Ouarzazate.
- Dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2: Ouarzazate – Draa valley – Zagora (160 km)
- After breakfast,
- start for Agdez over the anti-Atlas at 1660 meters,
- continue to Zagora via the Draa valley with its procession of palm trees,
- passing through several classic Berber villages,
- arriving at Zagora.
- Lunch on the spot. Afternoon departure for Tamegroute, where you will explore
- the old Koranic library,
- the Kasbah basement,
- the pottery factory.
- Go back to Zagora.
- Dinner and an overnight stay in a hotel
Day 3: Zagora – Tazarine – Alnif – Rissani – Merzouga (320 Km)
- Departure to Merzouga
- passing again by the Draa valley
- join a track which carries out towards the village of Taftechna and the village of Ait Ouaazique with its engravers repeaters and by the road one to join Tazarine And Alnif and have lunch in the place.
- After lunch, we continue towards the impressive dunes of Merzouga (Chebbi Erg) via Rissani.
- Then we will switch from our van to camels, where weÃll be taken on a camel ride on the dunes to enjoy the sunset and overnight on a luxury Berber camp in the deep of the dunes.
- Dinner and overnight in a bivouac.
Day 4: Merzouga – Erfoud – Touroug – Tinjdad – Tinghir (160 Km)
- Awake early in the morning to view the sunrise before riding camels to the bottom of the dunes.
- After breakfast, we’ll travel the road that leads to the town of Erfoud.
- Then we depart for Tourog’s palm plantation and Tinjdad’s palm plantation (lunch in situ),
- and in the afternoon we proceed to the Todra Gorges, where we will spend the night.
- Dinner and an overnight stay in a hotel.
Day 5: Tinghir – Boumalne – Gorges de Dades – Roses valley – Kelaa Mgouna – Skoura – Ouarzazate (270 Km)
- After breakfast,
- we will walk for about an hour through the Tinghir palm plantation before departing for Boumalne
- continue towards the Dades Gorges and eat lunch there.
Return along the Dades Valley to the Kasbah of Ait Youl, from where you will take a road that traverses the rose valley and leads to the rose capital of Kelaa Mgouna,
- the drive to Skoura, and a visit to the Kasbah of Amredhyle,
- after which we will continue to Ouarzazate.
Day 6: Ouarzazate – Marrakech (200 Km)
- After breakfast, head for Ouarzazate to explore the Kasbah of Taourirt and the cinema studio;
- then drive to Marrakesh through the Tizi N-Tichka pass.
- end of your wonderful 6 Days Desert Tour from Marrakech.
- private transportation
- driver /fuel /local taxes
- standard Accommodations in beautiful and clean hotels
- all breakfasts
- all dinners
- camel trekking
- 1 night in a luxury desert camp
- flexible stops
- personal fees