6 Days Desert Tour From MARRAKECH To Sahara and Camel trek
6 days Desert tour from Marrakech Description:
- availability: everyday
- duration:6 days/5 nights
- destination: Zagora & Merzouga
- type: Private
Highlights of the 6 days Desert tour from Marrakech :
- cross the Atlas Mountains
- visit the famous Ait benhaddou Kasbahs
- Stay in a Desert Camp
- Camel Trek for an hour or half
- enjoy a starry night in the Desert
- Visit the Taourirt Kasbahs.
- Drive through 3 valleys
- enjoy Learning About Berber Lifestyle
- Enjoy a berber Breakfast
6 days Desert Tour from Marrakech itinerary :
Day 1: Marrakech – Telouet – Ouarzazate (200 Km)
– After breakfast, begin your 6 days desert tour from Marrakech, departing for Telouet via the High Atlas Mountains, crossing via the Tizi N Tichka pass at 2,260 meters, and visiting the Kasbah of Pacha Glaoui in Telouet (lunch in the place). Tracks to Ait Ben Haddou in the afternoon via the Ounila valley and its Berber villages. The journey continues to Ouarzazate. Dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2: Ouarzazate – Draa valley – Zagora (160 km)
– After breakfast, start for Agdez over the anti-Atlas at 1660 meters, then continue to Zagora via the Draa valley with its procession of palm trees, passing through several classic Berber villages, arriving at Zagora. Lunch on the spot. Afternoon departure for Tamegroute, where you will explore the old Koranic library, the kasbah basement, and the pottery factory. Go back to Zagora. Dinner and an overnight stay in a hotel
Day 3: Zagora – Tazarine – Alnif – Rissani – Merzouga (320 Km)
Departure to Zagora passing again by the Draa valley to join a track which carries out towards the village of Taftechna and the village of Ait Ouaazique with its engravers repeaters and by the road one to join Tazarine And Alnif and have lunch in the place. After lunch, we continue towards the impressive dunes of Merzouga (Chebbi Erg) via Rissani. Then we will switch from our 4×4 to camels, where weÃll be taken on a camel ride on the dunes to enjoy the sunset and overnight on a true nomad bivouac in the deep of the dunes. Dinner and overnight in a bivouac.
Day 4: Merzouga – Erfoud – Touroug – Tinjdad – Tinghir (160 Km)
-Awake early in the morning to view the sunrise before riding camels to the bottom of the dunes. After breakfast, we’ll travel the road that leads to the town of Erfoud. Then we depart for Tourog’s palm plantation and Tinjdad’s palm plantation (lunch in situ), and in the afternoon we proceed to the Todra Gorges, where we will spend the night. Dinner and an overnight stay in a hotel.
Day 5: Tinghir – Boumalne – Gorges de Dades – Roses valley – Kelaa Mgouna – Skoura – Ouarzazate (270 Km)
– After breakfast, we will walk for about an hour through the Tinghir palm plantation before departing for Boumalne to continue towards the Dades Gorges and eat lunch there. Return along the Dades valley to the Kasbah of Ait Youl, from where you will take a road that traverses the rose valley and leads to the rose capital of Kelaa Mgouna, the drive to Skoura, and a visit to the Kasbah of Amredhyle, after which we will continue to Ouarzazate.
Day 6: Ouarzazate – Marrakech (200 Km)
After breakfast, head for Ouarzazate to explore the Kasbah of Taourirt and the cinema studio; then drive to Marrakesh through the Tizi N-Tichka pass.enf of your wonderful 6 Days Desert Tour from Marrakech .
- private transportation
- driver /fuel /local taxes
- standard Accommodations in beautiful and clean hotels
- all breakfasts
- all dinners
- camel trekking
- 1 night in a luxury desert camp
- flexible stops
- personal fees