9 Day Morocco tour from Marrakech :
9 Day Morocco tour Overview :
Experience Morocco through a lens of Comfort with this private tour through the country, which includes private transportation, accommodation, and some meals. You’ll visit Fes and Marrakech, travel to kasbahs and Atlas Mountain villages, and get the chance to take an overnight camel or 4×4 safari into the desert, all in 9 days.
Discover a millenary culture with a great artistic heritage. Get to know the most important imperial cities in Morocco: explore Marrakech, its gardens and its crazy street markets, discover the fascinating old Medina of Fez with a local guide, and visit Meknes, Rabat and Casablanca. Ride camels across the Sahara alongside Berber cameleers and sleep in starlit tents nestled among golden sand dunes. Discover the Imperial Cities of Morocco Fez , and Marrakech on this private 9 day Morocco tour . Experience the history, architecture, rich culture and traditional Moroccan hospitality. Visit the ancient medieval medinas, monuments, mausalomes and souks.
Please Note that the tour can also start from Casablanca
Detailed Itinerary of the 9 day Morocco Tour :
Day 1 : Arrival to Marrakesh – Transfert to the Hotel Marrakech
- Welcome, Mrehba!
- We meet with you at Menara Airport to start your 9 day Morocco Tour.
- possible arrive to Casablanca Airport and transfer to Marrakech
- Transfer to your accommodation.
Day 2: Full Day To Visit Marrakesh with city guide
- Today we’ll have a guided tour of Marrakesh.
- You will explore the main attractions and monuments of the city including the famous Jamma el Fna square, Koutoubia mosque, the souks, palaces, and museums.
- We’ll also explore parts of the city such as Gueliz, The Menara Garden, and Marjol garden.
- end of the 2nd day of your 9 day morocco tour
Day 3: Marrakesh – High Atlas Mountains – Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Dades
- Departure from Marrakech in the morning,
- crossing High Atlas mountains via the Tizi n’Tichka (2260m),
- Reach Ait Benhaddou village, the fortified ksar with its beautiful Kasbahs. Ait Benhaddou has served as a natural scenery for many movie producers.
- After lunch, we will head to Dades via Ouarzazate, the palm grove of Skoura, and Valley of Roses, where we will spend the first night.
Day 4: Dades Valley – Todra Gorges – Jorf – Erfoud – camel trek -Merzouga (Erg Chebbi Desert)
- After breakfast in your hotel,
- drive from Dades gorges to Erg chebbi Sahara desert at Merzouga.
- Taking another small detour from the main road,
- we will head up the Todra gorges for a while to reach the immense cliffs,
- you can enjoy a short walk to fully take in the beauty of the place
- continuing our drive south.
Berber villages are scattered along the way, Tinjdad, Jorf, and Erfoud in
- feel the beginning of the Saharan oasis of Tafilalet and its immense arid plateaus,
- arrive to Merzouga, a small off-road takes you to the edge of the golden dunes
- the luggage will be loaded in a 4×4 car …
- camels are waiting for you,
- camel trek to the camp
- enjoy the sunset over the dune
- Approx 1hr camel trek into Desert Camp for sunset.
- View the sunset from the summit a large dune.
- Traditional live Saharan music & campfire.
- Photograph & refreshment stops as you like.
- 1 Overnight Accommodation Desert Camp Including Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast.
Day 5: Merzouga to Fez
- An early morning wake-up is recommended to witness the amazing sunrise from the dunes.
- breakfast in the camp,
- pack and go back either on camels or by 4×4 leaving the dunes behind.
- Back on the asphalt roads, you will head north towards Fez via the High Atlas Mountains.
- On the way, we will drive through Erfoud, Errachidia and Midelt.
- We’ll stop for lunch and pictures of wild monkeys on the Cedar forests of Azrou before arriving to Fez.
- Drop you off at your accommodation.
Day 6: Exploring Fez with city guide
- start your 6th day of 9 day morocco tour with a delicious breakfast
- Today we’ll explore the oldest city in Morocco and enjoy walking through its alleys and small streets.
- Sightseeing includes the Royal Palace gate and Jewish quarter visits as far as other cultural and historical sites including the Al Qaraouine University, the Tanneries, and Mulay Idriss mausoleum.
- You can spend the afternoon exploring the fascinating medina before having dinner at a local restaurant.
- We’ll spend the night in Fes at a local riad/hotel.
- end of the 6th day of your 9 day morocco tour
Day 7: Fez – Volubilis -blue city Chefchaouen
- we will drive you and drive to Chefchaouen via Meknes and Wazzan.
- In Meknes, we will offer you some time to see and visit its historical monuments
- leaving for our destination enjoying the green natural landscape of the Rif mountains to Chefchaouen.
- Afternoon free to walk alone…
Day 8: Chefchaouen -Rabat – Casablanca
- Today we will go to Rabat, the capital of Morocco.
- You will arrive, you can visit Rabat and it will include the medina, where the Hassan tower and the Mohammed V mausoleum are located.
- After the Rabat city tour, we will drive you to Casablanca.
Day 9: Casablanca – Marrakech or Casablanca airport
- after breakfast, Depending on your flight time,
- your driver will take you to the airport,
- Maa Salama
- end of your 9 day Morocco tour
what’s included in this 9 Day Morocco tour :
- Private Transportation with A/C ( 4×4 or Minibus )
- Professional private Driver
- Hotels (Breakfast )
- 2 dinners
- Camel trekking in the desert
- Customized and flexible stops
- Night in desert camp with a camel trek
- Sand Boarding in dunes
- City guide in fez
- City guide in Marrakech
- Local guide in ait benhaddou
not included :
- Lunch (Full Menus cost an average of 10€, and you can order “á la carte” in most places)
- Dinners except in Desert and Dades
- Entrance fees to Monuments
- Gratuities (optional)