Marrakech Ouzoud excursion
Private Marrakech Ouzoud excursion Highlights:
- Admire Ouzoud waterfalls, the highest falls in North Africa, located at the heart of the happy valley in the middle Atlas Mountains.
- Travel back in time and learning about the Berber’s cultural lifestyle.
- Savor the delicious Berber tagines, made with local spices while facing wonderful landscapes.
- Take a hike and discover breathtaking sceneries, get closer to the Barbary macaque in its natural habitat.
Marrakech Ouzoud excursion to Ouzoud waterfalls is one of the most visited places in Morocco, located 93 miles (150 km) northeast of Marrakech. Marrakech Ouzoud day trip takes you on the way there, you will be dazzled by the views of verdant valleys, mills, vast fields of olive, apricot and fig trees, Also splendid views on the gorges Oued El Abid (Silver River).
Perched on the Middle Atlas, at 1060 m of altitude, Ouzoud waterfalls (Ouzoud means olive in Berber) will make you want to dive into a world of fairies where the waterfalls, more than 100 Meters high, create an eternal spectacular rainbow. During this Marrakech Ouzoud trip, you’ll be able to hike the beautiful site at your own pace, have a beautiful walk through the olive groves (Ouzoud means olive in the local tongue) until you reach the bottom of the waterfall, then after a 2 hours walk, you’ll be able to take a refreshing swim in the river (if attempted).
Before sunset, you may get the chance of spotting a family of Barbary macaques, coming out to enjoy the cool breeze that smoothly blows over the place.
What’s Included Marrakech Ouzoud excursion:
- Pick up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech.
- Modern minibus with AC
- Driver/guide speaking French and English.
- Mountain Guide
- Authentic Lunch
What’s not Included :
Know before you go
The driver will pick you up from your accommodation, as many collects are programmed, please be ready on time.
Sport or casual shoes are recommended.