Marrakech Ouzoud excursion
Private Marrakech Ouzoud excursion Highlights:
- The highest falls in North Africa, the Ouzoud waterfalls, are located in the midst of the pleasant valley in the central Atlas Mountains.
- Back in time, learn about the Berber culture and way of life.
- Enjoy excellent Berber tagines cooked with native flavors while seeing beautiful scenery.
- through beautiful scenery and get up close to the Barbary macaque in its natural habitat.
The Ouzoud waterfalls, located 93 miles (150 kilometers) northeast of Marrakech, are one of Morocco’s most popular tourist destinations. On the journey there, you’ll be enchanted by the views of lush valleys, mills, and extensive fields of olive, apricot, and fig trees, as well as spectacular vistas of the Oued El Abid gorges (Silver River).
Ouzoud waterfalls, perched on the Middle Atlas at 1060 meters, will transport you to a land of fairies, where the waterfalls, which are more than 100 meters high, produce an endless beautiful rainbow. During your Marrakech Ouzoud trip, you’ll be able to hike the gorgeous site at your own leisure, enjoy a lovely walk through the olive orchards (Ouzoud means olive in the local tongue) until you reach the foot of the waterfall, and then take a relaxing swim in the river after a 2 hour walk (if attempted).
Before dusk, you might catch a glimpse of a family of Barbary macaques, who have come out to enjoy the cool air that gently blows through the area.
What’s Included Marrakech Ouzoud excursion:
- Pick up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech.
- Modern minibus with AC
- Driver/guide speaking French and English.
- Mountain Guide
- Authentic Lunch
What’s not Included :