6 DAYS DESERT TRIP FROM MARRAKECH TO ZAGORA AND MERZOUGA DESERT
6 days tour from Marrakech Description:
- availability: everyday
- duration:6 days/5 nights
- destination: Zagora & Merzouga
- type: Private
6 days Tour from Marrakech itinerary :
Day 1: Marrakech – Telouet – Ouarzazate (200 Km)
– After breakfast starts your 6 days tour from Marrakech, departure to Telouet via the mountain of hight Atlas passing through the Tizi N tichka pass reaching 2,260 m, visite of the Kasbah of Pacha Glaoui in telouet (lunch in the place). Afternoon tracks to Ait Ben Haddou via the Ounila valley with its Berber villages. Continuation to Ouarzazate. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Ouarzazate – Draa valley – Zagora (160 km)
– After the breakfast, departure for Agdez via the anti-Atlas at 1660 altitude, then continuation towards Zagora along the Draa valley with its procession of palm trees while passing by many typical Berber village arrived at Zagora. Lunch on the place. Afternoon departure for Tamegroute to visit the old Koranic library, the kasbah underground and the Manufacture of pottery. Return To Zagora. Dinner and overnight in a hotel.
Day 3: Zagora – Tazarine – Alnif – Rissani – Merzouga (320 Km)
Departure to Zagora passing again by the Draa valley to join a track which carries out towards the village of Taftechna and the village of Ait Ouaazique with its engravers repeaters and by the road one to join Tazarine And Alnif and have lunch in the place. After lunch, we continue towards the impressive dunes of Merzouga (Chebbi Erg) via Rissani. Then we will switch from our 4×4 to camels, where weÃll be taken on a camel ride on the dunes to enjoy the sunset and overnight on a true nomad bivouac in the deep of the dunes. Dinner and overnight in a bivouac.
Day 4: Merzouga – Erfoud – Touroug – Tinjdad – Tinghir (160 Km)
-Wake up early in the morning in order to admire the sunrise and return on camels to the bottom of the dunes. After breakfast, we will take the track which carries out towards the town of Erfoud. Then departure for crossing the palm plantation of Tourog, and the one of Tinjdad (lunch in the place), afternoon we continue towards the Todra Gorges and spend the night there. Dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Tinghir – Boumalne – Gorges de Dades – Roses valley – Kelaa Mgouna – Skoura – Ouarzazate (270 Km)
– After the breakfast, we will walk about one hour in the palm plantation of Tinghir, then departure for Boumalne to continue towards the Dades Gorges and have lunch in the place. In the afternoon return by the Dades valley to the Kasbah of Ait Youl from here you will take a track which crosses the rose valley and which carries out towards the rose capital of Kelaa Mgouna, the drive to Skoura and visit of the Kasbah of Amredhyle after the visit we continue to Ouarzazate.
Day 6: Ouarzazate – Marrakech (200 Km)
: After the breakfast, departure to visit the town of Ouarzazate: the Kasbah of Taourirt and cinema studio; then drive to Marrakesh by the Tizi N-Tichka pass.
- private transportation
- driver /fuel /local taxes
- standard Accommodations in beautiful and clean hotels
- all breakfasts
- all dinners
- camel trekking
- 1 night in a luxury desert camp
- flexible stops
- personal fees