Private Day trip to Ourika valley and Setti Fatma waterfalls
Private Day trip to Ourika valley Highlights :
- Explore the Atlas Mountains’ tiny roads in the Ourika Valley.
- Hike up to Setti-Fatma to see the lovely waterfalls.
- In a traditional restaurant with a view of the Ourika River, try the famed Berber Tagine.
- Learn the secrets of Berber healing plants that have been passed down from mother to daughter.
- Enjoy the unique combination of the mountains’ green beauty and the freshness of the valleys.
Description of the Day trip to Ourika:
Take a private day trip from Marrakech to Ourika Valley to see the Setti Fatma waterfalls and learn about the people of the Atlas Mountains. Ourika Valley, nestled in the heart of the mountains, is a true sanctuary of beauty with spectacular scenery and a unique way of life.
You’ll pass through small real 16th-century towns with dwellings made of bricks made from the rich beautiful red soil and inhabited by a Berber community that has managed to keep its traditions alive.
The settlement of Sitti Fatma is reached via the Ourika Valley. This lovely village, located at 1500 meters, is bordered by walnut trees and weeping willows. You’ll pass through a charming little gate that leads to the magnificent Setti-Fatma waterfalls. With a verdant environment and breathtaking vistas of the snowy mountains of the Great Atlas, the air becomes cooler.
Back from the waterfalls, relax at a local restaurant with a tasty Berber Tagine cooked over an open fire and a refreshing tea made with Berber herbs while viewing the mountain valleys’ white waters.
What’s Included in the private day trip to Ourika Valley from Marrakech:
- Round trip transfer to your accommodation in Marrakech
- Mountain guide speaking French or English
- Tea and water
What’s not Included
- Other drinks
Know before you go
Bring comfortable sports clothes and shoes, sunglasses, a cap or hat, solar cream, and a camera.
other Marrakech day trips