Private Day trip to Ourika valley and Setti Fatma waterfalls
Private Day trip to Ourika valley Highlights :
- Visit Ourika Valley and explore the small roads of the Atlas Mountains.
- Hike up to discover the beautiful waterfalls of Setti-Fatma.
- Taste the famous Berber Tagine in a traditional restaurant with a view on the Ourika River.
- Discover the secrets of Berber cure plants passed from mother to daughter.
- Enjoy the exceptional duo of the green beauty of the mountains and the freshness of the valleys.
Description:Take a private day trip to Ourika Valley from Marrakech and discover Setti Fatma waterfalls and the Atlas Mountains people's lifestyle. Nestled in the heart of the mountains, Ourika Valley is a true oasis of beauty with exceptional sceneries and lifestyle. You will pass through small authentic villages of the XVI century where the houses are built of bricks made from the rich fine red land, and occupied by a Berber population that has been able to preserve its traditions. You go up by Ourika Valley to reach the village of Sitti Fatma. Located at 1500 m, this village has a picturesque setting, surrounded by walnut trees and weeping willows. You will pass by a small gateway full of charm that will take you to the wonderful waterfalls of Setti-Fatma. The air becomes cooler with a green landscape and magnificent views of the snowy mountains of the Great Atlas. Back from the waterfalls, sit in a local restaurant and enjoy a delicious Berber Tagine prepared on a wood fire and a refreshing tea with Berber herbs while admiring the white waters that cross the mountain valleys.
Spoken languages: fr, en, ar
What's Included in the private day trip to Ourika Valley from Marrakech:
- Round trip transfer to your accommodation in Marrakech
- Mountain guide speaking French or English
- Tea and water
What's not Included
- Other drinks